“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.”
― Galileo Galilei
There seems to be a shortage of reasonable persons, persons willing to think critically and capable of doing so. Critical thinking is the act of analyzing facts to understand a problem or topic thoroughly.
Texas History Series Blogs
- Post-Battle Report of Gen. Sam Houston on 25th April 1836 to D.G. Burnett, President of the Republic of Texas posted September 18, 2022
Engineering and Scientific Blogs
- Robert ‘Beto’ O’Rourke’s Big Idea: Squander $5 Trillion to Reverse Climate Change
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute for Good Information — Some Like It Hot!
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — The Unified Theory of Scare Stories
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — The Oceans are not acidic and the coral reefs are doing well
- ‘Green’ Federal Policies Are Not Substitutes for Common Sense Wildfire Prevention
- While you were sleeping, the earth was doing these things
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Why Are CO2 Generators Needed for Greenhouses?
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — The Irony: Clean Air causes Global Warming
- Climate Denier Confirms Global Warming
- Evidence of Climate Change – The Bicycle
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Oil Is A Renewable Resource
- Climate Change—The Consequences of Playing God
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Dealing With The False Prophets
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Apparent Sea Level Rise
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Thwaites Glacier
- Climate and Sea Level Changes: What is more influential than all the people alive on planet Earth today?
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — The Chemical Equator
- Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide: Anthropogenic, Volcanogenic, or Both?
- Climate Change: Dysfunctional Dialog
27 October 2019
“Crockford’s “crime” was to point out that contrary to environmentalists’ computer
projections, polar bear populations.
- Climate Change is Real. What Causes it?
- One of the features of my home is a gas-log fireplace. Why is this of any importance to the topic of the global-warming/climate-change debate?
Texas State Legislature
- Dade Phelan vis-a-vis the State GOP Platform: School Choice
The FBI/DOJ/ATF Abuse Chronicles [periodically updated]
Elections Have Consequences: Global Famine In Our Near Future? Grasshoppers Will Ignore The Warnings.
Keeping Churches Open: Pandemics are the Problem — Church Leadership is the Solution
Two strip clubs in San Diego county remained open, contravening the Governor’s emergency directives. Meanwhile, church congregations were allowed only out of doors.
Why did Superior Court Judge Joel Wohlfeil allow an exception to the Governor’s shutdown orders but not extend the exception to churches? The San Diego County officials appealed this ruling to no avail.
Thousands of businesses have gone under forever due to government-mandated closures. The arbitrary designations of essential and non-essential businesses, along with the permanent closures tens of thousands of businesses, is unsustainable.
The objective of this post is to identify specific actions that will scrub the air within habitable structures for the purpose of enabling us to go about out daily lives without disastrous shutdowns, lockdowns, and quarantines.
- The Constants Change – What You Do Not Know (a work in progress)
The Greek philosopher Heraclitus (500 BC) theorized that everything is in continuous flux. Truly, he was way ahead of his time.
Here are some points to ponder.
Without a means to replenish oxygen (O2), a submarine crew would soon suffocate to death. How does this relate to greenhouses? Both are closed environments. Laboratories in a box, so to speak.
Apple is arguably the smartest company in the history of the world. Tim Cook is the CEO.
If the deaths attributed to the novel coronavirus overwhelm Texas morgues, what do they do with the much greater number of bodies that died from the leading causes of death? Leave them by the curb?
How does your choice of mask work for you?
What is mucus? Hundreds of website postings describe it as something undesirable. Hundreds, if not thousands more websites, tell you how to get rid of it. After you read to the end, I hope you will see mucus as your friend, not an enemy. Tears are a form of mucus as is saliva.
Get in Touch
John N. White
Send Us a Message
Copyright John N. White 2019-2021 – All rights reserved