“Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem—neat, plausible, and wrong.” – H.L. Mencken, essay titled Prejudices: Second Series
There are indeed solutions to every problem, but each problem is a unique opportunity to apply science, common sense, and proven methods for the right solutions.
Need to get plant operating costs more efficient? Perhaps self-funding solutions are right for you to gain control of operational expenses now.
Recent Blog Posts
- Want Democracy? I Don’t Think That Word Means What You Think It Means.
- ABORTION: PEACE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW REGARDLESS OF YOUR POLITICAL PARTY’S POSITION
- Honor your mother…while you can
- ESG: Forcing Behaviors, Diminishing Personal Choices
- Republicans will win because Republicans uphold the Natural Right to Life
- Climate and Sea Level Changes: What is more influential than all the people alive on planet Earth today?
- What is the Number One issue that separates progressive Democrats from conservative Republicans?
- Another Crisis? What’s Up With That?
- Experts Abound — What Is An Expert?
- Attention FBI: Respect For The Law Is A Two-Way Street
- Biden’s Bureau of Misinformation — Déjà Vu All Over Again
- WESTERN CIVILIZATION GOVERNMENT
- The Narcissist Smear: Know the Signs and Know the Source
- Two Elections Back to Back — Why are County Elections Not Local Elections?
- What Is Behind The Sexualization Of American Children?
- The First President To Suspect The Biden Crime Family Was Not Donald Trump
- The Facts On Power Grids & Federal Controls
- Celebrating Life On Earth – April 22, 2022
- DEMOCRAT-GOVERNED CITIES ARE TRULY TRENDY — DOWNWARDLY TRENDY
- Elections Have Consequences: Global Famine In Our Near Future? Grasshoppers Will Ignore The Warnings.
- The Constitutional Powers of Congress – Firearms
- Firearms Are Neither Malevolent Nor Benevolent
- Crib Sheet for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
- A Treatise on Anti-Gun Owner Treaties
- The Genesis and Nature of Holy Matrimony
- Research Resources: Communism in America
- The LGBT Agenda: Inclusion or Exclusion?
- The Horror of the Holodomor
- Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide: Anthropogenic, Volcanogenic, or Both?
- Righting a Wrong
- TEXAS RIGHT-TO-LIFE LAW UNDER ASSAULT BY ROBERTS
- Do You Truly Know Your Customers?
- WHY THE EXPLOSIVE GROWTH IN HOMESCHOOL EDUCATION?
- Against Tyrannical Government, What can We the People do?
- Are We Obligated to Obey Unlawful Laws?
- YOUR National Debt: How High Is Up?
- Thankful the atheists are close to being on the right track toward eternal life in Heaven by acknowledging God
- Our ‘Central Government’ – Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- The Proper Role of All Governments
- Group Think: Unvaccinated Americans are Villians?
- Why Is The U.S. State Department Un-American?
- Voter ID Laws: Choices and Outcomes
- Keeping Churches Open: Pandemics are the Problem — Church Leadership is the Solution
Two strip clubs in San Diego county remained open, contravening the Governor’s emergency directives. Meanwhile, church congregations were allowed only out of doors.
Why did Superior Court Judge Joel Wohlfeil allow an exception to the Governor’s shutdown orders but not extend the exception to churches? The San Diego County officials appealed this ruling to no avail.
Thousands of businesses have gone under forever due to government-mandated closures. The arbitrary designations of essential and non-essential businesses, along with the permanent closures tens of thousands of businesses, is unsustainable.
The objective of this post is to identify specific actions that will scrub the air within habitable structures for the purpose of enabling us to go about out daily lives without disastrous shutdowns, lockdowns, and quarantines.
- The Constants Change – What You Do Not Know (a work in progress)
The Greek philosopher Heraclitus (500 BC) theorized that everything is in continuous flux. Truly, he was way ahead of his time.
Here are some points to ponder.
Without a means to replenish oxygen (O2), a submarine crew would soon suffocate to death. How does this relate to greenhouses? Both are closed environments. Laboratories in a box, so to speak.
27 October 2019
“Crockford’s “crime” was to point out that contrary to environmentalists’ computer projections, polar bear populations.
One of the features of my home is a gas-log fireplace. Why is this of any importance to the topic of the global-warming/climate-change debate?
Apple is arguably the smartest company in the history of the world. Tim Cook is the CEO.
If the deaths attributed to the novel coronavirus overwhelm Texas morgues, what do they do with the much greater number of bodies that died from the leading causes of death? Leave them by the curb?
How does your choice of mask work for you?
What is mucus? Hundreds of website postings describe it as something undesirable. Hundreds, if not thousands more websites, tell you how to get rid of it. After you read to the end, I hope you will see mucus as your friend, not an enemy. Tears are a form of mucus as is saliva.
Get in Touch
John N. White
Send Us a Message
Copyright John N. White 2019-2021 – All rights reserved