“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.”
― Galileo Galilei
There seems to be a shortage of reasonable persons, persons willing to think critically and capable of doing so. Critical thinking is the act of analyzing facts to understand a problem or topic thoroughly.
Blog posts are linked below, the most recent on top of the list.
Consultation Services (On a selective basis—retired)
Need to get plant operating costs more efficient? Perhaps self-funding solutions are right for you to gain control of operational expenses now.
Recent Blog Posts
Blog Posts Listed — Most Recent At Top Of The List
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — The Oceans are not acidic and the coral reefs are doing well
- CDC Power Grab: Monkey Pox is NOT a Public Health Emergency
- UAW-Biden Corruption—Electrifying more than cars
- While you were sleeping, the earth was doing these things
- Love, Hate, Indifference: God’s Point of View
- The Declining Chinese Population: What Americans Need To Know
- General Welfare clause? What General Welfare clause?
- Three STDs — What Do They Have In Common?
- Unconstitutional Gun-Grab Underway in Congress: H.R.6575
- Got Power? Learn about Grace!
- ‘Green’ Federal Policies Are Not Substitutes for Common Sense Wildfire Prevention
- President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken are celebrating—Do you know what they celebrate?
- Biden/Amlo cooperation: What are the progressives up to?
- Mexico’s president meets with Biden on border policy 7/12/22 | Video and full transcript
- Written for the people who voted for Joe Biden
- Climate Denier Confirms Global Warming
- Where Do All De Money Go?
- The Uvalde School Massacre: Four Stories
- The Role of the Intermediary
- WHITE HOUSE FACT SHEET: PRESIDENT BIDEN TO SIGN EXECUTIVE ORDER PROTECTING ACCESS TO REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE SERVICES
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Why Are CO2 Generators Needed for Greenhouses?
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — The Irony: Clean Air causes Global Warming
- Impeach Justice Clarence Thomas? Confucius Responds.
- Praemonitus, Praemunitus—Were You Paying Attention in 2016?
- David Wilkerson’s 1973 vision of 21st Century America going on stage now
- The ABCs of AOC
- The Patriot’s Model for a Republican Form of Government—The Separation of Powers
- The Democrat-Created Inflation Has An Agenda, A Green Agenda
- History of the 17th Amendment and Why it must be Repealed
- Mario Murillo Shocking Message – The democratic party is of Satan
- Addressing the Hysteria of the Pro-Abortion Activists—Wade-ing into the Facts
- From the Miss-representation Pageant, Results are In
- Roe v. Wade Overturned and Joe Biden Is In Denial
- All Posts from my alternate website Rockwall Conservative
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Oil Is A Renewable Resource
- Biden blames oil companies for high-priced fuels—What Biden apparently does not know
- School Choice – The Money Follows The Student
- Solar Power—Is It Right For My Home and My Pocketbook?
- Why So Many Mass Shootings Across America? It’s Not The Guns.
- What is a Convention of the States? Allow me to draw it out for you.
- Marriage: A Right or an Obligation?
- The Three-Dimensional Political Spectrum
- Protecting Federal Judges—Use Existing Law
- Evidence of Climate Change – The Bicycle
- Climate Change—The Consequences of Playing God
- Washington, D.C. Statehood? I Propose an Alternative.
- Democrats Seize Opportunity To Enact Gun Control Over All Americans
- Procreate, the First Duty of All Mankind
- A Word For Congress on Gun Control—Do Not Do Something. Do Nothing.
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — The Chemical Equator
- Los migrantes están muriendo porque Joe Biden dejó de construir la valla fronteriza
- Joe Biden Disregards the Supreme Law of the Land—Unlawful Gun Confiscations Ahead
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Dealing With The False Prophets
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Apparent Sea Level Rise
- Climate Alarmism Is No Substitute For Good Information — Thwaites Glacier
- Statewide Runoff Elections — Rockwall County
- Want Democracy? I Don’t Think That Word Means What You Think It Means.
- ABORTION: PEACE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW REGARDLESS OF YOUR POLITICAL PARTY’S POSITION
- Honor your mother…while you can
- ESG: Forcing Behaviors, Diminishing Personal Choices
- Republicans will win because Republicans uphold the Natural Right to Life
- Climate and Sea Level Changes: What is more influential than all the people alive on planet Earth today?
- What is the Number One issue that separates progressive Democrats from conservative Republicans?
- Another Crisis? What’s Up With That?
- Experts Abound — What Is An Expert?
- Attention FBI: Respect For The Law Is A Two-Way Street
- Biden’s Bureau of Misinformation — Déjà Vu All Over Again
- WESTERN CIVILIZATION GOVERNMENT
- The Narcissist Smear: Know the Signs and Know the Source
- Two Elections Back to Back — Why are County Elections Not Local Elections?
- What Is Behind The Sexualization Of American Children?
- The First President To Suspect The Biden Crime Family Was Not Donald Trump
- The Facts On Power Grids & Federal Controls
- Celebrating Life On Earth – April 22, 2022
- DEMOCRAT-GOVERNED CITIES ARE TRULY TRENDY — DOWNWARDLY TRENDY
- Elections Have Consequences: Global Famine In Our Near Future? Grasshoppers Will Ignore The Warnings.
- The Constitutional Powers of Congress – Firearms
- Firearms Are Neither Malevolent Nor Benevolent
- Crib Sheet for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
- A Treatise on Anti-Gun Owner Treaties
- The Genesis and Nature of Holy Matrimony
- Research Resources: Communism in America
- The LGBT Agenda: Inclusion or Exclusion?
- The Horror of the Holodomor
- Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide: Anthropogenic, Volcanogenic, or Both?
- Righting a Wrong
- TEXAS RIGHT-TO-LIFE LAW UNDER ASSAULT BY ROBERTS
- Do You Truly Know Your Customers?
- WHY THE EXPLOSIVE GROWTH IN HOMESCHOOL EDUCATION?
- Against Tyrannical Government, What can We the People do?
- Are We Obligated to Obey Unlawful Laws?
- YOUR National Debt: How High Is Up?
- Thankful the atheists are close to being on the right track toward eternal life in Heaven by acknowledging God
- Our ‘Central Government’ – Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- The Proper Role of All Governments
- Group Think: Unvaccinated Americans are Villians?
- Why Is The U.S. State Department Un-American?
- Voter ID Laws: Choices and Outcomes
- Keeping Churches Open: Pandemics are the Problem — Church Leadership is the Solution
Two strip clubs in San Diego county remained open, contravening the Governor’s emergency directives. Meanwhile, church congregations were allowed only out of doors.
Why did Superior Court Judge Joel Wohlfeil allow an exception to the Governor’s shutdown orders but not extend the exception to churches? The San Diego County officials appealed this ruling to no avail.
Thousands of businesses have gone under forever due to government-mandated closures. The arbitrary designations of essential and non-essential businesses, along with the permanent closures tens of thousands of businesses, is unsustainable.
The objective of this post is to identify specific actions that will scrub the air within habitable structures for the purpose of enabling us to go about out daily lives without disastrous shutdowns, lockdowns, and quarantines.
- The Constants Change – What You Do Not Know (a work in progress)
The Greek philosopher Heraclitus (500 BC) theorized that everything is in continuous flux. Truly, he was way ahead of his time.
Here are some points to ponder.
Without a means to replenish oxygen (O2), a submarine crew would soon suffocate to death. How does this relate to greenhouses? Both are closed environments. Laboratories in a box, so to speak.
27 October 2019
“Crockford’s “crime” was to point out that contrary to environmentalists’ computer projections, polar bear populations.
One of the features of my home is a gas-log fireplace. Why is this of any importance to the topic of the global-warming/climate-change debate?
Apple is arguably the smartest company in the history of the world. Tim Cook is the CEO.
If the deaths attributed to the novel coronavirus overwhelm Texas morgues, what do they do with the much greater number of bodies that died from the leading causes of death? Leave them by the curb?
How does your choice of mask work for you?
What is mucus? Hundreds of website postings describe it as something undesirable. Hundreds, if not thousands more websites, tell you how to get rid of it. After you read to the end, I hope you will see mucus as your friend, not an enemy. Tears are a form of mucus as is saliva.
Get in Touch
John N. White
Send Us a Message
Copyright John N. White 2019-2021 – All rights reserved