Tucker Carlson—Video timestamps 1:03 to 2:53
Dear reader, the following text was copied verbatim from the automatic transcription from YouTube. The original text is in all-caps and not intended to be understood as someone shouting. Tucker Carlson spoke these words in a calm voice; the transcriber automatically capitalized the lettering.
“WE HAVE PROBLEMS OF OUR OWN HERE IN THE UNITED STATES. THE AMERICAN ECONOMY PRIMARILY, IS IN REAL TROUBLE RIGHT NOW AND NOT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN FIX WITH A CLEVERLY CRAFTED BAIL-OUT AS WE’VE DONE BEFORE.
THE PROBLEM HERE ISN’T THAT A FEW RECKLESS PEOPLE ON WALL STREET DID CRAZY THINGS. THE PROBLEM IS DEEPER THAN THAT. IT’S SYSTEMIC. YOU SEE IT IN WHAT YOU BUY. EVERYTHING. THE PRICES OF EVERYTHING ARE SHOOTING BEYOND REACH FOR PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES. THAT WOULD INCLUDE ENERGY, FOOD, GOODS, HOUSING, AND CREDITS. ALL OF THAT IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN JUST RECENTLY. WHY? WHY HAS MEDIAN RENT IN MANHATTAN JUMPED BY 25% IN A SINGLE YEAR? WHY IS YOUR GROCERY BILL GONE UP BY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A MONTH? WHY CAN’T YOU AFFORD TO FILL YOUR CAR ANYMORE? THOSE ARE FAIR QUESTIONS.
IT’S NOT LIKE WE RAN OUT OF COMMODITIES. THE UNITED STATES HAS A LOT OF THEM. WE HAVE A COUNTRY THAT STRETCHES FROM THE ATLANTIC TO THE PACIFIC. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR HOUSING, AND PLENTY OF OIL AND GAS TO BE ENERGY DEPENDENT WITH SOME LEFTOVER. WE HAVE MORE FERTILE FARMLAND THAN ANY PLACE ON THE PLANET. IT’S NOT OUR RESOURCES. OUR RESOURCES ARE ABUNDANT.
THE PROBLEM IS OUR LEADERS. THE THINGS YOU NEED ARE TOO EXPENSIVE TO BUY BECAUSE POLITICIANS CREATED INFLATION. THEY DID IT FOR A REASON. THEY RACKED UP SO MUCH DEBT THAT THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO WEAKEN THE U.S. DOLLAR TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS ON THE LOANS THAT THEY TOOK OUT. ONCE INFLATION ARRIVED, IDEOLOGUES IN THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION UNDERSTOOD HOW IT COULD BE USED. SO SINCE YOU COULD NO LONGER AFFORD TO DRIVE YOUR CAR, YOU’LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT THEIR GREEN ENERGY SCAMS.”
Red is the traditional color that represents communism. Be aware that GREEN is the new RED.
- Joe Biden and the Democrats Are Set to Abolish the Suburbs
- In intimate moment, Biden vows to ‘end fossil fuel’
- Gas prices too high? It’s all part of Biden’s plan to eliminate fossil fuels
- Biden: “I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuel”
- Biden Wants You Out of Your Car and on the Train
- ESG and the Biden Presidency
- Blackrock CEO Larry Fink Says He Believes In “Forcing Behaviors” — “At Blackrock, we are forcing behaviors.”
- Biden Administration ESG Activity Accelerates
- George Soros: Writing in The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, Soros described BlackRock’s initiative in China as a “tragic mistake” that would “damage the national security interests of the U.S. and other democracies.”
- ESG scores similar to China’s social credit system, designed to transform society, think tank director says
- Sen. Rick Scott to ESG Fund Managers: End Business in Communist China, Increase Investor Transparency