Don’t worry. Joe Biden says, “It’s paid for.”
This visualization was made so you can understand the astronomical magnitude of the U.S. National Debt.
One Million Miles from the Earth, the James Webb Space Telescope can see something none of the Democrats in Washington have seen.
- On 8/26/2022, our National Debt was over $30 TRILLION.
- The average distance between the Earth and the Moon is 238,855 statute miles (5,280 feet).
- A stack of 30,738,258,742,409 $1 bills can bridge the distance between the Earth and the Moon 8.73 times!
- U.S. Debt-to-GDP ratio was 52.51% in 1960. Today, TODAY, the U.S. Debt-to-GDP ratio is 123.88%.
- The Debt Per Taxpayer on 27August 2022, was $244,315.
- Real-time national debt information can be viewed here: https://usdebtclock.org/
- News story: White House Says Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Paid For https://rb.gy/lsub0y
Say to Joe Biden and his Democrat lawmakers,” No, Joe, it’s not paid for!”
Inflation and recession are more than economic realities; they threaten our individual and collective freedom and national security. As you read, our country is financing Ukrainian resistance against the rogue state of Russia. If our financial systems fail, who will come to our aid?