Count the Crises
- border crisis
- inflation crisis
- economic crisis
- energy crisis
- new cold war crisis
- food crisis
- unscientific climate crisis
- Biden family crime crisis
- labor crisis
- education crisis
- crime crisis
- COVID crisis
- national security crisis
Words of Wisdom and Warning
- “[A] Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” — James Madison, the fourth president of the United States of America, the author of the Bill of Rights
- “You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, democrat mayor of Chicago, represented Illinois in the House of Representatives, chief of staff to Barack Obama
- “Democracy is the road to socialism.” — Karl Marx, author of the Communist Manifesto
- “Joe Biden and Democrats create crises on purpose because they despise you and the way you live.” — Newt Gingrich on Fox News, 19 Nov 2021
The End Game of the Crises
Joe Biden opened the southern border to unrestricted illegal immigration in order to flood the United States of America with potential Democrat voters.
Democrats in Congress have tried to eliminate voter registration. Doing so would empower the millions of illegal aliens to vote in the 2024 elections. This, alone, would transform our republic into a democracy and then the end of liberty would come.
“The most fortunate of us all in our journey through life frequently meet with calamities and misfortunes which greatly afflict us. To fortify our minds against the attacks of these calamities and misfortunes should be one of the principal studies and endeavors of our lives.” — Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the United States of America, author of the Declaration of Independence, governor of Virginia
How Does One Fortify the Mind?
“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” — Jesus Christ, as recorded in John 8:32 NKJV
To be sure, Joe Biden’s new Bureau of Misinformation for which the head of the bureau is a radical leftist will exacerbate ignorance and apathy in America. Learn more about this new bureaucracy that will our freedoms of speech and the press. Read Biden’s Bureau of Misinformation — Déjà Vu All Over Again.
What is truth? Truth is the way things really are, the actual state of a matter, the condition of conforming with fact or reality, the quality of being true, genuine, actual, or factual.