More than 100 woke Yale Law School students disrupted a bipartisan panel on civil liberties by trying to shout down and intimidate the speakers — who had to be escorted out of the building by police, according to reports.
The panel hosted by the Federalist Society featured Kristen Waggoner, a constitutional rights US Supreme Court litigator with the conservative Alliance Defending Freedom, and Monica Miller, an associate at the progressive American Humanist Association, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
The discussion on March 10 was held in hopes of showing how a liberal atheist and a conservative Christian could agree on free-speech issues, a member of the Federalist Society told the news outlet.New York Post, 17 Mar 2022 | Yale law students disrupt bipartisan free speech panel, trigger police escort
At this event, a bipartisan group of atheist and Christian law students actually believed in free speech and expected to discuss this valued civil liberty. Disruptive law students who were neither atheists nor Christians acted to suppress a free speech exercise.
If neither atheists nor Christians, who are those disruptive students? Are they Marxists? Probably not because Karl Marx actually promoted free speech. Those disruptive students behave like communists.
The chief difference between Marxism and communism is simply this. Marxism is the theory of socialism; communism is the practical application of the theory of socialism.
Under communism, there is no private property ownership. The state owns everything. A communist state fears all faiths, all religions are seen as enemies of the state. If no God, then there are no natural rights afforded to the common people of a communist state.
Let’s connect the latter definition to the behaviors of the law student protesters who oppose free speech to communism.
You may not know how communism operates in our beloved America unhindered, unchallenged by the FBI. Why does Biden DOJ readily monitor the parents of children attending public schools, calling them domestic terrorists? These persecuted parents exercised their First Amendment natural Right to Free Speech before school board meetings.
Get to know your local communists.
The Communist Party USA
People and Planet before Profits
“For democracy. For equality. For socialism. For a sustainable future and a world that puts people before profits. Join the Communist Party USA today.” Click this link to read more: CPUSA Program
What is behind the anti-police movement in Democrat-led states and major cities? The Communist view on community control of the police
Have you noticed how homosexuality now dominates our federal government? Why? Pride 2022: A season of celebration, a season of struggle
You may be surprised to learn how communists have risen to positions of great influence in our country. Follow the bread crumbs.
- New York State Senate blocks critics on Twitter
- Bernie Sanders, an avowed socialist, has never held a working job. Bernie says he is not a socialist but a Democratic Socialist. The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) have a growing influence over American youth. In fact, the DSA recruited and coached Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to become elected in New York. At this point, I ask, “What is socialism?” Socialism is an economic theory. Why a theory? It has never been proven to work.
- Communism, unlike socialism, is not an economic theory but the application of socialist ideas and goals. Communism is an economic system.
- The former CIA director John Brennan admits he was a communist. I suggest that the leopard did not change his spots. Brennan voted communist in 1976 and entered civil service with the CIA in 1980.
- Former FBI director James Comey admits he was a communist.
- Remember how a communist is someone who has taken socialism beyond the theoretical into actual practice.
- Barack Obama, aka Barry Soetero, was sired by communist parents and raised by his communist grandparents. Obama a communist, also? In his own words: “So often in the past, there has been a division between left and right, between capitalists and communists or socialists, and especially in the Americas, that’s been a big debate. Oh, you know, you’re a capitalist Yankee dog, and oh, you know, you’re some crazy communist that’s going to take away everybody’s property. Those are interesting intellectual arguments, but I think for your generation, you should be practical and just choose from what works. You don’t have to worry about whether it really fits into socialist theory or capitalist theory. You should just decide what works.”
Communism is deeply rooted in the Democratic Party of America. The vigorous opposition to free speech and the extreme promotion of homosexuality are the trademarks of communism.
The key divide between socialism and communism is free speech and the silencing of free speech. Socialists are open to debate but communists are not. The subtle evidence of communism manifests where social media like Facebook and Twitter block commentaries on homosexuality and the heavy-handed federal control of discussions around public health options, Covid, for example. Communists silence conservative thought leaders like President Donald Trump and Mike Lindel. Crises are keys to communist control. Genuine scientists who disprove the fallacious climate change crisis are always silenced.