This bill to protect SCOTUS Justices is unnecessary. Why? Existing law prohibits intimidation of judges and the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment assures each member of the Supreme Court enjoys to all the protections afforded all government officials and citizens, alike.
It shall be unlawful to coerce, intimidate, threaten, or interfere with any person in the exercise or enjoyment of, or on account of his having exercised or enjoyed, or on account of his having aided or encouraged any other person in the exercise or enjoyment of, any right granted or protected by section 3603, 3604, 3605, or 3606 of this title.
18 USC 115: Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member
§115. Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member
(A) assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap or murder a member of the immediate family of a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under section 1114 of this title; or
(B) threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under such section,
with intent to impede, intimidate, or interfere with such official, judge, or law enforcement officer while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with intent to retaliate against such official, judge, or law enforcement officer on account of the performance of official duties, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(2) Whoever assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts to kidnap or murder a member of the immediate family of any person who formerly served as a person designated in paragraph (1), with intent to retaliate against such person on account of the performance of official duties during the term of service of such person, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(2) A kidnapping or attempted kidnapping in violation of this section shall be punished as provided in section 1201 of this title for the kidnapping or attempted kidnapping of a person described in section 1201(a)(5) of this title.
(4) A threat made in violation of this section shall be punished by a fine under this title or imprisonment for a term of not more than five years, or both, except that imprisonment for a threatened assault shall not exceed three years.
(1) “Federal law enforcement officer” means any officer, agent, or employee of the United States authorized by law or by a Government agency to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of any violation of Federal criminal law;
(B) any other person living in his household and related to him by blood or marriage;
(3) “United States judge” means any judicial officer of the United States, and includes a justice of the Supreme Court and a United States magistrate; and
(4) “United States official” means the President, President-elect, Vice President, Vice President-elect, a Member of Congress, a member-elect of Congress, a member of the executive branch who is the head of a department listed in 5 U.S.C. 101, or the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
(Added Pub. L. 98–473, title II, §1008(a), Oct. 12, 1984, 98 Stat. 2140 ; amended Pub. L. 99–646, §§37(a), 60, Nov. 10, 1986, 100 Stat. 3599 , 3613; Pub. L. 100–690, title VI, §6487(f)[b], Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4386 ; Pub. L. 101–647, title XXXV, §3508, Nov. 29, 1990, 104 Stat. 4922 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §§330016(2)(C), 330021(1), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148 , 2150.)
The DOJ Failure to defend and protect SCOTUS Justices is a Felony
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 696; Pub. L. 90–284, title I, § 103(b), Apr. 11, 1968, 82 Stat. 75; Pub. L. 100–690, title VII, § 7019, Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4396; Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60006(b), title XXXII, §§ 320103(b), 320201(b), title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970, 2109, 2113, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§ 604(b)(14)(B), 607(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3507, 3511.)
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The Department of Justice denies equal protection of the laws to conservative SCOTUS Justices and Republicans, in general.
Elections have consequences. By now, even Democrat voters realize this to be true.
Nancy Pelosi and her gang strive to prevent President Donald Trump from running again for the office of the President. The House January 6 committee and the New York Attorney General share this goal in common.
Are you registered to vote? Are you praying for the people in positions of power?