Words Have Meanings
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings
3. a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods
4. a philosophical or religious position characterized by disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when the universe is believed to have been created by a deity, and usually including ceremonies, prayers, and laws or codes of moral conduct.
2. a certain set of such beliefs and practices accepted by a number of persons
3. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
4. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects
Etymology of Atheism
“the doctrine that there is no God;” “disbelief in any regularity in the universe to which man must conform himself under penalties” [J.R. Seeley, “Natural Religion,” 1882], 1580s, from French athéisme (16c.), with -ism + Greek atheos “without a god, denying the gods,” from a- “without” (see a- (3)) + theos “a god” (from PIE root *dhes-, forming words for religious concepts). A slightly earlier form is represented by atheonism (1530s) which is perhaps from Italian atheo “atheist.” The ancient Greek noun was atheotes “ungodliness.” Etymology Online Dictionary
Atheists claim atheism is not a religion, they just don’t believe in God. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and President Joe Biden believe atheism is a religion; the two men want to protect and promote the religion of atheism. So, they don’t believe in a God whom they persecute and whose disciples they wish to silence.
Search as I may, there are no posted online reports on atheists disproving Santa Claus, Luke Skywalker, or the Tooth Fairy. Therefore atheists are persistent opponents of the Living God whom they cannot see and of the believers in God whom they do see. Atheism is a religion.
Headline, July 2, 2022 | Joe Biden, The Good Catholic: Funding Atheism Worldwide
The Biden Administration follows the beliefs of the atheists who claim to have no beliefs.
What is the governing law?
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof … ” The U.S. Bill of Rights, Amendment I
U.S. Department of State: DRL FY20 IRF Promoting and Defending Religious Freedom Inclusive of Atheist, Humanist, Non-Practicing and Non-Affiliated Individuals
Obviously, $500,000 in federal funds to promote atheism is definitely an egregious violation of the First Amendment establishment clause.