A–Please Print Your Name as it will appear on the ballot: Clarence Jorif
B–Office you seek: City Council
C–Place/Position: Place 3
D–Government Entity (School District or City): [City of] Rockwall
E–Community and/or Civic Service Experience(s):
- Vice President – Rockwall County Republican Men’s Club
- Lifetime Member – Terry Fisher American Legion Post 117
- Member – Band of Brothers, Sisters, and Friends
- Member – Rockwall Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Rockwall Veterans Business Alliance
- National Treasurer – Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association
- Citizen Corps Chairman – United States Jaycees
F–Please state in 25 words or less how you expect to add value to the office you seek. Utilizing conservative solutions, I will be the proponent of Public Safety, actively promote sensible Infrastructure growth, and work tirelessly to sustain Business Development and employment.
G– Elected School Board members and City Council members are representatives of the residents within the boundaries of the limits of your city and the school district. As an elected representative, what do you believe is your most fundamental duty to your prospective constituents? My most fundamental duty is to be the voice of my constituents regarding all matters that are of importance to them. They have elected me to address their needs and concerns.
H–What is your voting record? A precinct chairperson of either party can access your voting record online. All Texas residents have access to your voting record by means of the Texas Public Information Act. Conservative Republican who has voted in every election since the age of 18, especially while stationed / deployed overseas in the military.
I–Your preferred email address: email@example.com