The Urban Dictionary defines blind hatred: “to strongly dislike something without knowing the facts, or by using false information“
- Israel has been a distinct nation, a people selected by God. “For you [Israel] are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.” Deuteronomy 14:2, circa 1406 BC
- Over centuries, Judaism became a dominant religion and culture throughout the Middle East, North Africa, and the Iberian peninsula. A shrine to Esther and Mordecai marked their tombs in the Iranian city of Hamadan.
- Christianity, the formation of the disciples of Jesus Christ, a Jew born of a virgin, began with His crucifixion in the Passover of 32 AD. The first Christians were proselytes of the Jewish people. 50 days after the crucifixion of Jesus, Jews and Jewish proselytes from approximately 17 people groups were drawn to witness a spiritual phenomenon described in the New Testament, the book of Acts of the Apostles, chapter 2. One of the people groups was the Arabs who were Jewish proselytes in Jerusalem to celebrate Passover.
- Muhammad began Islam in 610 AD — 578 years after the genesis of Christianity — and he preached his revelations until June 6, 632 AD when he died. As the Quran was being revealed, the Prophet Muhammad made special arrangements to ensure that it was written down. Although the Prophet Muhammad himself could neither read nor write, he dictated the verses orally and instructed scribes to mark down the revelation on whatever materials were available: tree branches, stones, leather, and bones. Huda. “Who Wrote the Quran and When?” Learn Religions, Aug. 26, 2020, learnreligions.com/compilation-of-the-quran-2004545.
- Unlike the thousands of ancient manuscripts of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible revered by Jews and Christians, the Quran was compiled from the many manuscripts of the sayings of Muhammad and edited to form a uniform book. After compilation and production of the Quran, all source manuscripts were destroyed. Huda. “Who Wrote the Quran and When?” Learn Religions, Aug. 26, 2020, learnreligions.com/compilation-of-the-quran-2004545.
What’s the point?
Jews and Judaism have continuously resided in the land of modern-day Israel for 3,427 years. The false premise of Jewish ‘occupation’ of the Holy Land dissolves with a simple examination of well documented history.
Challenges to or corrections of the above facts, based on hard evidence and well-documented history are welcomed. Please submit your challenges via comments to this posting.