Quoting first from a Fox News Video titled: Biden threatens unvaccinated ‘will pay the price’
Joe Biden: “If the unvaccinated get vaccinated, they will protect themselves and other unvaccinated people around them. If they do not, states with low vaccination rates may see those rates go up, see this progress reversed. Only those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price.”
Joe Concha: “Let’s look at what’s going on in Texas because it really is remarkable and it’s a good news story. Down there, 33 percent of the state is fully vaccinated, just 33, yet on Sunday, the state had 0.00 coronavirus deaths and if you recall, March tenth is when that governor, Governor Abbott — Republican — lifted those mass mandates as they did in Mississippi.
The president of the United States said that was ‘Neanderthal thinking’, said it was very dangerous. Dr. Fauci also echoed those statements as did the CDC. In Mississippi on Sunday, there were zero covered deaths, so we should be making note of that, that there is tremendous progress being made. You say cases are down, we’re talking in that state 85, 90 in terms of hospitalizations in cases. It really is something that you’re right should be a lead story. Well, and look, you mentioned it and we can just pull it up so that everybody can remember for themselves, President Biden and what he said back in March.”
Quoting next from The Gateway Pundit, published May 12, 2020: Dr. Fauci’s 15 Deadly Mistakes and Contradictions — Including the Devastation of the US Economy Based on a Garbage Model
- Dr. Fauci says he warned Trump in January that the US was in real trouble but that is not what he said publicly. In January Dr. Anthony Fauci told Newsmax TV that the United States “did not have to worry” about the coronavirus and that it was “not a major threat”.”
- Dr. Fauci warned of an apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic — then just weeks later he compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.
- Dr. Fauci based all of his predictions on the garbage IHME models that were OFF BY MILLIONS and then later told reporters, “You can’t really rely on models.”
- On March 20th Dr. Fauci jumped in and corrected” the president during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine treatment for coronavirus saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.” Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.
- Dr. Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way. A month ago Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus. Then he said 100,000 to 200,000 Americans will die from the virus. Three weeks ago he agreed 81,766 Americans would die from the coronavirus. Then by that Wednesday the experts cut the number of deaths to 60,415 projected deaths.
- On Easter Dr. Fauci suggested President Trump should have shut down the economy in February… When the number of known cases in the US was around 100. Fauci later walked back his attacks.
- Dr. Fauci said cruises were OK on March 9th. That was a huge error.
- Dr. Fauci said malls, movies and gyms were OK on February 29th. That was another huge mistake.
- Dr. Fauci was wrong about the first coronavirus deaths in the country. Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx and the CDC were off by nearly a month. California officials revealed in April that a patient in Santa Clara died from coronavirus on February 6th not February 29th.
- Dr. Fauci and the CDC missed the millions and millions of US citizens who had already contracted the coronavirus before the draconian lockdowns took place. Knowing this could have prevented the economic calamity.
- On April 15, 2020, Fauci endorses Tinder hookups, unbelievably. Then said Americans should never shake hands again.
- Dr. Fauci relied on corrupt W.H.O rules to lock down the United States and destroy the US economy. Meanwhile, this delays the herd immunity that is needed to prevent a future outbreak of this deadly virus.
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the entire US economy. The Imperial model has since been confirmed as A COMPLETE FRAUD.
- Dr. Fauci warned that Georgia would see a surge in coronavirus cases and deaths by opening their economy too early. He was wrong again – In fact the opposite happened.
- And on Tuesday during testimony Dr. Fauci told Dr. Rand Paul that opening the schools would not be a good idea.
Dr. Fauci continues to be wrong day after day.
Yet, US Senators and the media treat him like a wise king.
The doctor put over 20 million Americans out of work based on bogus models.
And yet this man — after all of his devastation — still has a job.
Fauci’s mistakes will take years to correct.
Only in government can someone with this kind of a record still keep a job.